This is an admin class, created by lior2005, who has worked on several classes and maps, and jirattthee. Both share the admin class.
Its taunt is the Fortnite default dance.
Freezer has no known in-game class information.
- 11 damage
- 0.6 second cooldown
- Long range, slow projectile
- Shaped like an arrowhead.
- 8 damage
- 5 second cooldown
- Inflicts Frozen
- Toggle again to repeat the move
- 1.3 second window to toggle
- 5 second cooldown does not begin until either after the 1.3 window or after Q is toggled again
- 4 damage, 10 projectiles
- 4 second cooldown, which doesn't start until either:
- E is toggled again, which stops the projectiles, or
- All 10 projectiles are fired
- Slows the user down
- Decent range, fast projectiles.
- 5 damage every tick, for a total of 20 possible damage
- 4 ticks, one every second.
- Lasts for 5 seconds
- 7 second cooldown
- 1.5 seconds of startup
- Inflicts Slowed on the first and last ticks.
- Very large AoE.
While Q and E cannot be toggled at the same time, all the other moves may be used while E is active.
Freezer has no walking or jumping animation. It uses the idle animation as a placeholder for both.
It holds a handheld Gatling gun, as well as a backpack with crystals emerging from it. Said crystals shimmer occasionally.
Primary Color and Secondary Color are swapped.
Primary Color targets the crystals on the backpack, the main body of the gun, and the end of the barrel.
Secondary Color targets the handles, the barrel, the backpack, and the (don't know what to call it, please fill in!).
Weapon Color targets decal such as the muzzles, the snowflake motif on the backpack, and the shimmer on the backpack crystals.
- It shares the same move icons as Ankh.
- It is the only class with more than one item.
- It is the only class with passive weapon animation.
- Although its weapon is meant to rotate, it does not.